HR manager Benelux
HR manager Benelux at SodaStream
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join as HR to our Sales and Marketing team in the Benelux. Our quickly growing team of 30-35 colleagues is working in Belgium and Holland. In this role you will be supporting the Benelux market in their growth. You will take care of all HR related topics. We are a growing company with ever changing exciting challenges, which will offer you opportunities to grow in your role and take new responsibilities along the way.
SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to create their own original sparkling beverages with surprisingly light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of single-use plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic and growing team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees with similar characteristics as our unique products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants to our projects who make the difference and think out of the box. Someone who chooses change, who dares to take calculated risks and who will always get the best out of themselves.
Are you interested and do you want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
The position of HR manager Benelux is an independent position. You will work closely with the management team of the Benelux market and your HR counterparts at our headquarter in Israel. The right attitude is what will make the difference! We look for candidates that show initiative and are willing to go outside their comfort zone. Candidates that are optimistic and have real team spirit.
The HR manager Benelux:
· Is responsible for setting up, implementing and maintaining the local HR strategy in line with global guidelines and local (labor) law and regulations
· Is responsible for all HR related activities for the Benelux market, from A to Z.
· Main areas of responsibility are payroll, recruitment, onboarding, training, sickness guidance and processing all HR administrative tasks.
· Is responsible for the HR budget.
· Develops HR KPI’s and takes proactive measures to improve HR processes.
· Implements global activities locally. Examples are our global Employee Engagement Survey or our Performance Management Process.
· Arranges employee events and activities.
· Is contact person for employees on all HR topics.
· HBO level is required, preferably in the field of Human Resources.
· 3- 5 years working experience in a similar position and a similar (international) environment is required.
· Good understanding of Dutch and Belgium labor law is required.
· Excellent level of Dutch and English language is required. French language is an advantage.
What Sodastream has to offer?
Sodastream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.