Trade Marketing Specialist
SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to create their own original sparkling beverages with surprisingly light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of single-use plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic and growing team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees with similar characteristics as our unique products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Someone who chooses change, who dares to take calculated risks and who will always get the best out of themselves.
Are you interested and do you want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
Our Trade marketing specialist drives the success of effective marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the company within the food retail channel.
· Develop trade marketing strategies aligned with the brand strategy and global guidelines;
· Develop, coordinate and evaluate marketing and communication activities aimed at sales growth with the ability to think critically and creatively;
· Prepare flyer promotional plans in designated channels with crucial customers together with the Sales Team;
· Performance and result-driven by helping the dealers to sell out the stock through various trade marketing activities;
· Is the expert within SodaStream product categories available for the (food) retail channels;
· Has in depth knowledge of every (food retail) account and strategically acts on this information;
· Analyze the consumer journey by account, which results in more in-store traffic, increased brand experience and sales;
· Maintain customer relationships for future purchases and campaigns;
· Organize all supportive marketing & communication materials and resources for the accounts and retail partners. Collaborates with internal and external parties to create and produce marketing & communication materials on time, with a keen eye for detail;
· Coordinate participation in trade and food shows exhibitions;
· Expert in analyzing large amounts of data and trends. Tracking distribution and sales performance on a weekly and monthly basis;
· Act as the key liaison between the Sales Team and Food Retail;
· Eager to hunt for new (food) retail doors and continuously thinks and acts on how to develop new business by creative communications.
· HBO level is required, preferably in the field of marketing, communication or business administration;
· Strong knowledge of FMCG industry, preferably food retail, is required;
· Up-to-date experience in Food Retail is required;
· 3 to 5 years’ proven trade marketing experience in a similar international environment is required;
· Proven project management skills;
· Excellent level of Dutch and English language is required;
· Willing to travel within the Benelux or other countries as required.
The right person
· Has the ability to think creatively and critically
· Is able to stick to strict deadlines, while keeping a keen eye for detail
· Is result-driven and always hungry for improvement
· Is flexible, open-minded and a team player
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a fast growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.