Team lead assembly
Do you want to work for a fast growing, sparkling company? Keep on reading!
Sodastream is looking for an ambitious and result-oriented Team lead assembly for the assembly department. We are looking for people who can move mountains. We are looking for excellent and ambitious people who fits to our own special DNA. People who enjoy doing business and who can leave a mark of excellence on their role and take an active part in the revolution to a better world.
The positions of team lead is mainly aimed for managing and mentoring the assembly team to ensure daily shift targets are achieved, specifications are met and on-time supply is realized in line with the KPI targets. The positions are fulfilled in 2 shifts.
Tasks of the team lead:
- Is responsible for the daily shift planning (placement of employees on different stations), within the given final planning of products and employees. Communicate the planning to the teams.
- Assists the production manager with the weekly planning of production and personnel.
- Conducts short daily meetings with the teams to present previous results and update the team about other ongoing items.
- Is responsible for daily shift administration of work orders, timesheets and productivity reports.
- Proposes processes to optimize quality and output , monitors KPI’s, recognizes operational risks and takes appropriate actions where needed.
- Is responsible for creating a safe working space for all employees, in accordance with company policy and regulations.
- Is in charge of execution of any quality related measures (has a quality driven mindset), developed by the quality department. Monitor qualitative parameters, report deviations from quality standards and execute random checks.
- Is responsible for professional and disciplinary leadership of subordinate employees. This includes HR processes regarding absenteeism, vacation, performance management, training, etc.
- MBO-4 level is required, preferably in the field of technique or operations.
- Excellent level of English language is required. Experience in Dutch language is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills is required.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar international environment is required.
- Experience with leadership, production planning and control is required.
- Experience in working with MS Office is required.
- Experience with industrial hygiene food production is desirable
- Knowledge of 5S and LEAN is desirable.
What Sodastream has to offer?
Sodastream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.
Interested and want to know more about Sodastream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl