SodaStream, a leading global industrial company, is looking for a talented commercial lawyer who is execution oriented with ambition for excellence, to join its legal department in Kfar Saba.
- Negotiating, drafting, and reviewing various commercial agreements and transnational documentations (distribution agreements, consulting agreements, procurement agreements, non-disclosure agreements, etc.)
- Managing global intellectual property matters including the Group’s IP
- Supporting business activities and objectives and providing related legal analysis
- Providing commercial legal advice to the Company and its subsidiaries
- Analyzing and identifying legal risks and implications
- Handling ad-hoc assignments
Qualifications and Education:
- Law degree and a license to practice law in Israel. Additional degree in Business Administration – advantage.
- Experience of 4-5 years of post-bar, practicing both commercial and corporate law in a leading law firm – a MUST
- Excellent written and spoken English and Hebrew – a MUST (English mother tongue – advantage).
- Experience in IP law - advantage
- Previous experience in a global company – advantage
Skills & Abilities
- Knowledgeable with various commercial law matters, including commercial contract negotiations, drafting and reviewing
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, work on short lead times and meet tight deadlines
- Self-driven and resourceful
- Results oriented
- Strong business skills and a business orientation
- Excellent verbal communication skills, negotiation and legal drafting skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Good organizational, planning and time-management skills
- Ability to solve problems and demonstrate commercial awareness