Do you want to work for a fast growing, sparkling company? Keep on reading!
Sodastream is looking for an ambitious and result-oriented Production planner, who will plan and control the production in the Netherlands Logistics Center (NLC), following the customer demand and the production constrains. The Production planner will monitor that all planning activities stay within the defined timelines to safeguard a smooth running production.
Your experience, broad perspective and excellent collaboration skills will enable you to highly contribute to a strong and winning team. In addition, your expertise will help to get the planning processes to the next level!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Is responsible to plan the production in one of our production departments.
- Follows up with the markets on the details of the placed orders.
- Creates a detailed production planning in line with markets demands and production capacity.
- Acts as interface between the various departments, Sodastream HQ and internal customers located throughout Europe.
- Is in charge of planning reports and communication to the respective positions.
- Communicates daily with internal customers to determine the demand and share regular updates about the production
- Monitors planning activities and deadlines.
- Acts as point of contact for the assigned markets.
- Works closely together with the logistics team regarding incoming / outgoing shipments.
- Recognizes and anticipates on operational risks and takes appropriate action where needed.
- Initiates a more efficient way of working and is focused on process improvements.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (HBO) level is required, preferably in the field Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar international environment is required.
- Experience in working with MS Office is required- advanced level of Excel, Word and Outlook is a must.
- Good analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent level of English language is required. Knowledge of German languages is an advantage.
At SodaStream, we are on a mission with a purpose: saving the environment by reducing single-use plastic waste. Every SodaStream bottle replaces thousands of single-use plastic bottles.
SodaStream enables consumers to easily transform ordinary tap water into sparkling water and flavored sparkling water in seconds. By making ordinary water fun and exciting to drink, SodaStream helps consumers drink more water. SodaStream offers a highly differentiated and innovative solution to consumers of bottled and canned carbonated soft drinks.
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.
Are you interested and do you want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl