The main activity of NLC is refilling and distributing of CO2 cylinders. In addition, NLC provide services for packaging and distributing Sodastream products to European market to support the aggressive growth as forecasted in the European market.
The main activity of the maintenance department is strategically maintain and uphold the production equipment, buildings and supporting equipment, to the highest standards taking into account internal and external requirements for safety, quality, food and environmental regulations.
To strenghten our Maintenance team we are looking for a:
The Maintenance Manager reports directly to Plant manager. He is responsible for all employees in his department and external parties that work under his supervision.
The main activity of the maintenance department is to strategically maintain and uphold the production equipment, buildings and supporting equipment, to the highest standards taking into account internal and external requirements for safety, quality, food and environmental regulations.
We are looking for someone who understands his/her role in our organization and the responsibility that comes with it. Someone with an open mind and ideas to
create and carry out a preventive maintenance program. However, most of all, we are looking for someone who can make things happen now!
- Is responsible for the overall Quality & Safety for all employees and maintenance & equipment and that subordinate employees are instructed and trained where needed.
- Ensures all relevant technical information on new equipment is available and understood by his team.
- Is responsible for technical availability KPIs of all production resources.
- Creates a workplan based on preventive maintenance and creates and organizes consignment duties.
- Provides planning for all safety inspections of external parties.
- Is in charge of execution of any quality related measures, developed by the quality department.
- Executes random checks and documents this for quality purposes and develops/updates procedures and work instructions to cover the common business processes.
- Implements process changes and keeps archive on all relevant external inspections.
- Is responsible for professional and disciplinary leadership.
- Is the first contact person for subordinate employees regarding HR related topics.
- Is responsible for the Budget of Maintenance.
- Has regular contact with leaders of other departments that are crossing departmental borders and is contact for authorities.
Education: HBO level is required, preferably in the field of technique or operations.
Skills: A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar international environment is required. Experience with leadership, production planning and control and experience in working with MS Office is required. Experience with industrial hygiene food production is desirable. Willing to travel to other countries.
Language: Excellent level of English language is required and experience in Dutch language is preferred.