Warehouse manager at SodaStream
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to take the challenging role of warehouse manager at SodaStream. In this role you will be part of major change processes in the next year. We are a growing company with ever changing exciting challenges, which will offer you long term prospects in our company as well.
SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to take initiative and to brew original sparkling beverages with surprising light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic and growing team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees who match our products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants to our projects, who make the difference and think out of the box. Someone who choose change, dare to take calculated risks and always get the best out of themselves.
Interested and want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
The main objective of our warehouse manager is organizing and supervising the activities of the warehouse department, with a focus on improving productivity, planning and administration. The warehouse manager will play a major role in change processes regarding our warehouse.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities are:
- Manage and mentor the warehouse team to ensure daily targets are achieved, specifications are met and on-time supply is realized in line with the KPI targets.
- Responsible for the daily task planning (placement of employees on different tasks), within the planning of production, transport etc.
- Plays a major role in change processes regarding the warehouse.
- Responsible for stock control and execution of quarterly stock count, in NLC and external warehouse locations.
- Responsible for all stock administration within the scope of the warehouse activities.
- Responsible for all relevant warehouse administration (like stock mutations, timesheets, etc.).
- Is the central point for all warehouse issues, takes care of communication with relevant departments and takes appropriate action.
- Coordinate with external parties regarding all warehouse and in/outbound related topics.
- Monitor KPI’s and recognize operational risks and takes appropriate action where needed.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and order of the complete facility and for all coordination regarding waste.
Our ideal candidate has solid leadership skills and had a good understanding of warehousing and safety. He or she is capable to work independently and preferably has experience in working in a fast growing company.
- HBO level is required, preferably in the field of warehousing.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar international environment is required.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience with leadership, planning, control and change management is required.
- Experience in working with MS Office is required.
- Experience with industrial hygiene food production is desirable.
- Excellent level of English language is required. Good level of Dutch language is required.
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.