Field Sales Merchandising Representative TX
Responsible for providing merchandising and field support in a specific geographic territory. Provides support in the areas on training, demonstrating, merchandising, and sales.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain relationships with our top retail accounts through POS placement and store merchandising.
- Regular travel to all store locations in territory to complete 25-35 store visits a week
- Responsible for training new store personnel on our existing products, as well as educating the personnel on our product and brand.
- Performs merchandising duties to ensure product is appropriately reflected in our retail locations, is displayed neatly, and stocked correctly according to the planogram.
- Conducts meetings and demonstrates for store managers and associates to educate them on the company’s protocols and programs (example: cylinder exchange program)
- Achieve expectations and goals while working independently.
- Assist with any potential recall of products or collection of expired product at retailers as required.
- Participates in trade show events or promotional events by conducting demonstrations and trainings, and helping set up and break down event.
- Responsible to execute 10 demo events a quarter
- Increase territory sales by 20% annually
- Identifies new business opportunities, and nurture existing business to exceed sales goals.
- Provide daily recap reports through our CRM System, Pepperi. .
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE REQUIREMENTS:
- College degree required
- Merchandising and sales experience in retail environment preferred
- Understanding of establishing professional relationships
- Merchandising expertise with an eye for detail
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent organization and time management skills, and ability to work independently/be flexible
- Personable, dynamic personality, positive attitude that can effectively promote our product
- A drive and desire to sell and achieve results
- A disciplined and strong work ethic
- Requires a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and background check