SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to take initiative and to brew original sparkling beverages with surprising light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees who match our products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Someone who choose change, dare to take calculated risks and always get the best out of themselves.
Interested and want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
The position of quality controller is an all-round position in the quality team. The main focus of this position is on performing (random) quality checks in the assigned department in the production. The quality controller is the main point of contact in production for all quality related questions.
- Responsible for (random) quality checks during the production processes of multiple departments. Follows up on deviations in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Performs raw material checks upon entering the company consistency and integrity.
- Test or inspect a sample for malfunctions or defects during a batch or production run.
- Supports investigation and records incidents, accidents and complaints.
- Records results of their inspections through test reports. In case of defects, notifies supervisors and help to analyse and correct production problems.
- Maintains and evolves the quality system according to company standards.
- Recommends adjustments to the assembly or production process
- Conducts quality checks and audits at suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Supports risk assessments and site inspections and determines ways of reducing risks
- MBO-4 level is required, preferably in the field of Quality/Technique.
- Excellent level of English language is required.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar international production environment is required. Experience in a similar quality role is desirable.
- Experience with food production is an advantage.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards (i.e. HACCP, ISO) is an advantage.
- Is willing to travel on average 1-2 times per year out of the country.
- Experience in working with MS Office is required.
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.