SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to take initiative and to brew original sparkling beverages with surprising light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees who match our products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Someone who choose change, dare to take calculated risks and always get the best out of themselves.
Interested and want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
The position of quality employee is an allround position in the quality team. The main focus of this position is on performing (random) quality checks in the assigned department in the production. This person is the ‘go-to’ person in the department when it comes to quality.
- Responsible for (random) quality checks during the production processes of multiple departments. Follows up on deviations in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Performs raw material checks upon entering the company.
- Supports investigation and records incidents, accidents and complaints.
- Instructs and trains (new) employees in correspondence with quality standards.
- Maintains and evolves the quality system according to company standards.
- Conducts quality checks and audits at suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Inform management when significant quality errors occur which require an advanced expertise.
- Supports risk assessments and site inspections and determines ways of reducing risks.
- Propose measures to optimize processes and assists in the implementation of these measures.
- Has preferably a finished education in the field of quality and/or technique.
- Excellent level of English language is required.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar international production environment is required. Experience in a similar quality role is desirable.
- Experience with food production is an advantage.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards (i.e. HACCP, ISO) is an advantage.
- Is willing to travel on average 1-2 times per year out of the country.
- Experience in working with MS Office is required.
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.