Finance Director Germany & Austria
SodaStream is revolutionizing the beverage industry! Trendy sparkling water makers from noble to colorful, over 30 different drinks, which can be mixed with our syrups, need your support. SodaStream is completely unconventional - with its products and its marketing: environmentally friendly, sustainable, innovative, rebellious and with lifestyle - in every respect something special!
To strengthen our team we are looking for a Finance Director Germany & Austria (m/f). Location is Frankfurt am Main, at least 2 days per week in Limburg/ Lahn.
Sodastream Germany distributes home carbonation systems and associated products within the German and Austrian markets. It is the largest region in the group.
In the recent years the market has grown dramatically, and it is expected to keep growing at an exceptional rate.
The Finance Director, as part of the senior management team, will head up the company's financial accounting and reporting activities including; fiscal, local management and group reporting, ensuring they are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with group guidelines, best practice and local regulations.
Operating at a strategic level, the Finance Director will be a key player in business development within an exceptional growth environment.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full accountability for financial reporting and business support including
- Providing exceptional leadership and development of the finance team
- Actively support the strategic and day-to-day decision making process
- Driving key initiatives
- Providing insightful financial analysis and management information to facilitate an effective decision process;
- Systems and process development
- Developing and enhancing procedures to ensure efficient and effective management of the business
- Financial planning and analysis and management of the budgeting & forecasting process in accordance with group timetables and guidelines
- Monitoring performance and profitability closely against targets;
- Financial, management and HQ reporting, ensuring all deadlines are met and in accordance with group policies
- Fiscal reporting and compliance including statutory accounts and tax;
- Exceptional accountant, commercially aware
- Solid leadership skills – must demonstrate a proven track record in a senior finance leadership role with ability to lead and develop a finance team.
- Excellent system skills, Net Suite experience an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of US Gaap and SOX
- Language – Excellent Germany, Fluent English
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- CPA with minimum 7 years experience
- Experience in leading and developing a team
- Proven experience in a major corporate environment in an senior finance position
- Experience in Multi-national companies
- Experience in change management
- Experience in influencing decision making at the highest level
- Strong functional and cross functional team player
- Fun loving, strategic thinker with keen business acumen
- Full of energy, quick to learn, dynamic,
- Thrive under pressure, can do attitude, driven and proactive personality
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Comfortable hands on; strong attention to detail
- Highly focused and keen to contribute
- Effective communication and transparency
- Leadership Style