Performance Marketing Manager
SodaStream is looking for a Performance Marketing manager to join their growing e-commerce team, with the goal of improving results, increasing revenue and helping to grow the fastest growing business within the company. We’re a startup within SodaStream and we’re building a dream team that will shape and execute the company’s global e-commerce vision. This is truly an amazing and unique opportunity that combines the fast moving nature of startups and the resources of a large and successful global company. You will be responsible for day to day management of search channels and Facebook and will also be tasked with expanding to other media platforms.
- Working with key stakeholders to define business goals.
- Monitoring and evaluating campaigns in multiple platforms.
- Understanding the customer funnel, analyzing it and optimizing campaigns to perform best accordingly.
- Stay ahead of the industry in terms of new tools, technologies and best practices.
- Setup, implement & track large scale PPC campaigns across multiple countries.
- Manage and optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Analyze performance data.
- Bring innovative ideas and discover new opportunities.
- Manage high budgets in highly competitive markets.
- Implementing innovative management techniques to maximize campaign performance
- Run on-going A/B Testing on different activity parameters
- 4-5 years’ experience with Google AdWords (Google Ads) & Facebook campaigns
- Experience managing large media budgets and hitting monthly goals for spend, revenue and key performance metrics
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization
- Both a team player and a self-motivated person with a positive attitude
- High proficiency in Excel
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment on simultaneous projects while meeting deadlines and goals
- Native English Speaker/ Mother-tongue Level, both verbal and written
- Independent and fast learning with attention to details
- Google Analytics expert with great analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Strong project and time management capabilities.
- Previous experience working with or in an e-commerce company.
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices
- Strong copy-writing capabilities
- Previous experience with taboola, outbrain, pinterest, twitter
- Additional European languages are an advantage.
- Small teams management experience