Performance Marketing Analyst
As a Performance Marketing Analyst on the SodaStream Direct to Consumer team you'll be making a direct impact on the growth of the online platforms. Your main responsibility is to generate actionable insights that lead to improvement of core KPIs. You will also be responsible for hypothesizing and testing, optimizing and reporting. This role is well suited for those who are analytically strong and want to see tangible impact of their work.
What You'll Do
- Help optimize user acquisition campaigns primarily with paid social platforms: Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, and Adwords.
- Monitor, optimize, and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Hypothesize and test for creative optimization.
- Identify key audiences and provide creative solutions based on data to improve campaign performance.
- Work closely with campaign managers to understand and optimize the full funnel.
- Utilize your understanding of attribution and tracking measurement platforms (ie. Google analytics) to analyze for data accuracy and attribution.
Description Of Duties
- Execute reporting / analysis against the analytics needs of internal marketing teams to enable data-driven marketing and drive efficiencies through developing automated reporting/dashboards, maintaining related systems, developing new processes, and implementing testing
- Use analytical and database skills to develop reports and analyses to assist in decision making processes
- Delivers recommendations and consultation to business teams regarding the efficiency of a variety of marketing tactics
- Take input from team leadership and business owners to understand the goals of the business and define meaningful metrics to track those goals
- Develop executive level materials on marketing insights and learnings
- Maintain existing suite of automated reports.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to answer business questions or generate data sets.
Who You Are & What You've Done
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a data-driven position
- Good understanding of Online Marketing Channels (Display, SEM, etc) and KPIs (CPO, ROI, CVR, etc)
- Understanding of attribution and the basic assumption behind various attribution models
- Experience with various data tools (Google Analytics, Adjust, Atlas, Google Adwords and Facebook Reporting) a strong advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets including Google Sheet Scripts and VBA
- Knowledge of programming language like Python and SQL a plus
- Ability to generate insights from large amounts of data, evaluate validity and present insight concisely to relevant stakeholders
- Ability to manage complex projects across departments (including technical and non-technical colleagues)
- Hands on and pragmatic approach to new challenges (ability to Google)
- Data Driven Background
- Fluency in English