Junior Finance and Administration manager
The Junior Finance and Administration manager will lead the company's financial accounting, administrative obligations and reporting activities and ensure they are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice and local regulations.
Working hands on and closely with the rest of the management team and Group resources, you'll head up the day to day financial activities including; financial and management reporting, performance monitoring, systems and process development, financial strategy, create policies and procedures and ensure adherence to policies.
The Junior Finance and Administration will be reporting to the Country Manager in Argentina, with a dotted line to International Controller.
The offices of our Argentine subsidiary are located in BuenosAires, Argentina.
• Oversee finance and build the necessary functions according to business need;
• Business partner to Country Manager in Argentina;
• Weekly, monthly,quarterly and ad hoc management reporting ensuring all deadlines are met;
• Fiscal reporting and compliance including statutory accounts and tax;
• Working capital management;
• Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods;
• Coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated information systems;
• Analyzing data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand;
• Financial planning and analysis and management of the budgeting & forecasting process in accordance with group timetables;
• Monitoring performance closely against targets and taking appropriate action where necessary;
• Developing systems and procedures to ensure efficient and effective management of the business including the implementation of SOX;
• Providing the business with complete, concise and accurate information to facilitate an effective decision process;
• Act as main point of contact for external auditors, financial institutions and advisors.
Gross Salary: Please send your income expectations.
Bonus: % of annualsalary against achievement of targets both country and personal
• Strong systemsknowledge, preferably Oracle
• Sound workingknowledge of IFRS reporting standards an advantage
• Experience in SOXimplementation an advantage
• Reliability in datamanagement
• Fluent in English
• Full of energy,Quick to learn, dynamic
• Ability tomultitask and to work to tight deadlines
• Hands on; good attention to detail
• Highly focused andkeen to add value
• Thrive underpressure
• Effectivecommunication and transparency