SodaStream is the world's leading manufacturer and distributor of Sparkling Water Makers, which enable consumers to easily transform ordinary tap water into sparkling water and flavored sparkling water in seconds. SodaStream’s products promote health and wellness, are environmentally friendly, cost effective and fun to use. Every year SodaStream provides 1, 5 billion liters of carbonated beverages to millions of households, making it one of the largest beverage companies in the world. We employ more than 2,000 people worldwide, with over 30 nationalities represented.
SodaStream Nordics are now looking for a Customer Service colleague to join our Nordic team. Would you like to work with an energetic and fun team and represent a strong global brand this might be your dream job! If you are Danish speaking, this is a big plus. You can choose if you like to be based in our Stockholm or our Copenhagen office. The role reports into our Scandinavian Customer Manager in Stockholm.
As a Customer Service representative you will have an important role in our customer service team. You will be responsible for incoming emails and phone calls for a wide range of queries from our Nordic customers and end-consumers. The role comes with a bunch of great colleagues and a lot of fun. We are looking for someone who wants to take part in the fun and also contribute to our unique culture and spirit.
If you are flexible, have a positive attitude and are eager to give great service you are probably the one that we are looking for. SodaStream offers a great opportunity to be part of a team who has the privilege to grow and develop one of Nordics most well-known consumer brands.
· Manage order entries, customer queries, claims, and updates of accounts
· Provide our customers and retailers with great service over email and phone
· Sale support to our sales team
· Develop and improve processes and ways of working
· Contribute to our positive team spirit and work environment
· Other administrative tasks
· Fluent in spoken and written Swedish is a requirement
· Good level of English so that you are comfortable communicating with the colleagues. It is a plus if you know Danish and/or Norwegian
· A plus if you have experience using case systems, JEEVES or XPOS, otherwise that you are eager to learn and work with it
· Motivated and energetic with a positive attitude
· Customer and service oriented
· Proactive and not afraid to speak up and take own initiatives
· You would like to work in a fast speed, fun environment where a lot happens
We are Offering:
A unique opportunity to be a part of the SodaStream revolution and a role that is so much more than a regular customer service job. You will have the chance to put your personal mark on your tasks in a passionate and ambitious organization. This is a full time position, with office hours Monday- Friday.
Eager to join us? If so, we look forward to receive your CV with a short personal letter. We are screening applications continually and the sooner our new colleagues join us the better. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions – please contact Supee Liu, Scandinavian Customer Service Manager, email@example.com or +46 (0)735 0571 24 or Nordic HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org