Do you want to work for a fast growing, sparkling company? Keep on reading!
Sodastream International is looking for a technically strong Mechanical Engineer. The Mechanical Engineer will improve the NLC plant capacity (The Netherlands Logistic Center) and productivity while Safety and Quality requirements are leading in all the activities and improvements. For this, the engineer’s focus is on the technical side of all production equipment of the plant to achieve the highest performance.
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Responsible for creating a safe working space for all employees, in accordance with company policy and regulations.
- Streamlining process flows, lowering production process costs.
- Advising /assisting of procurement of new installations
- Developing means of production and supporting the implementation of infrastructure, utilities and equipment.
- Detecting process failures and finding solutions and alternatives.
- Establishing automated production lines combined with robotics and automation in close cooperation with the Global team.
- Responsible for acquiring government permits, related to the operational activities.
- Setting up training for new equipment in close collaboration with the OpEx engineer and responsible Managers.
- HBO level is required, preferably in the field of (industrial or electro) engineering.
Skills and approach:
- A minimum of 5-10 years working experience as a mechanical engineer in a food production environment is required.
- Experience with industrial hygiene food production is desirable
- Experience in working with MS Office is required
- Experience with project management, leading projects is required
- In-depth understanding of processes and ability to build processes
- Experience in electrics and mechanics is required
- Experience in the Lean methodology is an advantage
- Can work independently and is flexible
- Communicates easily with all levels
- Hands on mentality
- Can make drawings in Cad/Solid works
- Is responsible to calculate project cost/ROI’s
- Can read technical drawings (electrical and mechanical)
- Is experienced in working with and programming PLC’s
- Leading FAT & SAT in the Netherlands– working with HQ on plans and high level details
- Excellent level of English language is required.
- Experience in Dutch language is preferred
At SodaStream, we are on a mission with a purpose: saving the environment by reducing single-use plastic waste. Every SodaStream bottle replaces thousands of single-use plastic bottles.
SodaStream enables consumers to easily transform ordinary tap water into sparkling water and flavored sparkling water in seconds. By making ordinary water fun and exciting to drink, SodaStream helps consumers drink more water. SodaStream offers a highly differentiated and innovative solution to consumers of bottled and canned carbonated soft drinks.
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.
Are you interested and do you want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
Note to all recruitment companies:
We prefer to find our candidates directly. And if we do not succeed, we will contact you directly. So please do not contact us! We really know how to find you :-) Thank you very much for your understanding!