Do you want to work for a fast growing, sparkling company? Keep on reading!
Sodastream International is looking for a technically strong Mechanical Engineer. The Mechanical Engineer will improve the NLC plant capacity (The Netherlands Logistic Center) and productivity while Safety and Quality requirements are leading in all the activities and improvements. For this, the engineer’s focus is on the technical side of all production equipment of the plant to achieve the highest performance.
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Responsible for creating a safe working space for all employees, in accordance with company policy and regulations
- Streamlining process flow processes, lowering production process costs
- Purchasing machines, equipment and new systems, upgrades old machines
- Developing means of production and supports the implementation of infrastructure, utilities and equipment
- Detecting process failures and finds solutions and alternatives
- Establishing automated production lines combined with robotics and automation in close cooperation with Global team
- Responsible for acquiring government permits
- Setting up training for new equipment in close collaboration with OpEx engineer and responsible Managers
HBO level is required, preferably in Engineering field
- At least2 years working experience as a mechanical engineer in a similar environment. Experience with industrial hygiene food production is preferable
- Full proficiency in MS Office is required
- Experience in the Lean methodology will be an advantage
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Skilled in making drawings in CAD/SolidWorks
- Can reads tech drawings (electrical and mechanical)
- Ability to calculate project cost /ROI’s
- Proven experience in working with and programming PLC’s
- Experience in URS, FAT and SAT protocols
- Excellent level of English language is a must
- Knowledge of Dutch language is desired
At SodaStream, we are on a mission with a purpose: saving the environment by reducing single-use plastic waste. Every SodaStream bottle replaces thousands of single-use plastic bottles.
SodaStream enables consumers to easily transform ordinary tap water into sparkling water and flavored sparkling water in seconds. By making ordinary water fun and exciting to drink, SodaStream helps consumers drink more water. SodaStream offers a highly differentiated and innovative solution to consumers of bottled and canned carbonated soft drinks.
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.
Are you interested and do you want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl