Do you want to work in a fast growing, sparkling company? Keep on reading!
SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to create their own original sparkling beverages with surprisingly light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of single-use plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic and growing team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees with similar characteristics as our unique products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Someone who chooses change, who dares to take calculated risks and who will always get the best out of themselves.
Are you interested and do you want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
The position of SSC accountant will be a great opportunity to start your career in Finance as you will be working in both areas: accounting and controlling. This will give you a solid base for your future development.
The accounting activities will be carried out together with the market’s head of accounting. The objective is to carry out the recording and reporting activities, ensuring these are handled efficiently, effectively and in line with group guidelines, best practice and local regulations. Our SSC accountant:
- Reviews and analyses general ledger accounts and entry;
- Is responsible for debtor management, creditors management and credit control;
- Is in charge of proves cash and bank bookings;
- Supports with weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial, management and HQ reporting;
- Discusses and advises the prepared reports and analyses.
The controlling activities will be operated together with the market’s head of finance. Our SSC accountant:
- Prepares the budgeting & forecasting process in accordance with group timetables;
- Develops procedures to ensure efficient and effective pricing policies within the markets;
- Proactively provides complete, concise and accurate analysis to facilitate an effective decision process ensuring a quick and reliable service to all stakeholders;
- Supports on European tasks when and if required.
- Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Finance) with an excellent track record
- Entrepreneurial attitude; looking for a challenging environment
- Experience with MS Office software and affinity with Business intelligence tooling
- Experience with Oracle and Jeeves is preferred
- Highly analytical, strong attention to detail
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines
- Customer focused, strong team player
- An excellent level of English language is required, an excellent level of Dutch language is an advantage
- Being part of an international company, some business travelling will be required
We are looking for someone full of energy that thrives under pressure. You are a strong communicator, hands on and have excellent attention to detail. A deadline doesn’t scare you off. On the contrary, you stay positive and are eager to beat the deadline.
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.