PPC - Campaign Manager
SodaStream is looking for an experienced performance marketing campaign manager to join their growing ecommerce team, with the goal of improving results, increasing revenue and helping to grow the fastest growing business within the company. We’re a startup within SodaStream and we’re building a dream team that will shape and execute the company’s global ecommerce vision. This is truly an amazing and unique opportunity that combines the fast moving nature of startups and the resources of a large and successful global company. You will be responsible for day to day management of search channels and Facebook and will also be tasked with expanding to other media platforms.
· Working with key stakeholders to define business goals.
· Monitoring and evaluating campaigns in multiple platforms.
· Understanding the customer funnel, analyzing it and optimizing campaigns to perform best accordingly.
· Stay ahead of the industry in terms of new tools, technologies and best practices.
· Setup, implement & track large scale PPC campaigns across multiple countries.
· Manage and optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis.
· Analyze performance data.
· Bring innovative ideas and discover new opportunities.
· Manage high budgets in highly competitive markets.
· Implementing innovative management techniques to maximize campaign performance
· Run on-going A/B Testing on different activity parameters
· 2-3 years’ experience with Google AdWords (Google Ads) & Facebook campaigns
· Experience managing large media budgets and hitting monthly goals for spend, revenue and key performance metrics
· Experience with A/B testing and optimization
· Both a team player and a self-motivated person with a positive attitude
· High proficiency in Excel
· Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment on simultaneous projects while meeting deadlines and goals
· Native English Speaker/ Mother-tongue Level, both verbal and written
· Independent and fast learning with attention to details
· Google Analytics expert with great analytical skills.
· Strong understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
· Strong project and time management capabilities.
· Previous experience working with or in an e-commerce company.
· Strong knowledge of SEO best practices
· Strong copy-writing capabilities
· Previous experience with taboola, outbrain, pinterest, twitter
· Additional European languages are an advantage.