SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to create their own original sparkling beverages with surprisingly light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of single-use plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic and growing team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees with similar characteristics as our unique products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Someone who chooses change, who dares to take calculated risks and who will always get the best out of themselves.
Are you interested and do you want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
The position of Assistant Controller is responsible for financial and management reporting for key European markets. As part of the Shared Service Center, you will be responsible for business controlling and reporting activities ensuring they are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with group guidelines, best practice and local regulations.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial, management and HQ reporting, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Actively monitoring performance and profitability closely against targets;
- Support fiscal reporting and compliance;
- Inventory management including control of the order cycle;
- Preparation of the budgeting & forecasting process in accordance with group timetables;
- Developing procedures to ensure efficient and effective management of the business including the implementation of SOX controls;
- Proactively providing complete, concise and accurate information to facilitate an effective decision process ensuring a quick and reliable service to all stakeholders.
- Support in the development of the SSC team and work across markets as necessary
- Other European tasks as required.
- Highly analytical, strong attention to detail
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines
- Customer focused, strong team player
- Fluent English and Dutch is required, German and/or French language skills are an advantage.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Qualified accountant (CPA an advantage) minimum 3 years’ experience and excellent track record
- Skilled in developing / enhancing systems and procedures
- Experience with Oracle an advantage
- Dutch Gaap (US Gaap & Sox compliance preferred)
We are looking for someone full of energy that thrives under pressure. You are a strong communicator, hands on and have excellent attention to detail.
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.