E-Commerce Operations Manager
The E-Commerce Operations Specialist is a single point of accountability to drive and lead the implementation and optimization of the Direct-to-Consumer operations management function
Leads the planning and monitoring of daily DTC operations in a dynamic multi-customer environment. Acts as liaison between internal stakeholders and the operations function (i.e., planning, fulfillment, distribution) to deliver value through cost-effective, focused tactical execution of operational activities.
Assist in defining and driving operational Service Level Agreements (SLA's) at fulfillment centers. Implement a data-driven culture supported by operational, cost and revenue metrics with related action plans focused on enhancing consumer satisfaction and business performance.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads implementation of strategic vision for DTC fulfillment and delivery operations and drives improvements in operational effectiveness through superior tactical execution and performance management
- Develop and analyze performance reporting, work closely with the internal and external partners to ensure attainment of DTC customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Establishes and documents Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), identifies and implements relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to monitor operational DTC performance
- Continuously evaluates DTC business, supply chain processes and fulfillment network to ensure alignment with business strategy and growth objectives. Understands and represents the DTC requirements for the immediate (0 – 6 months), near (6 – 18 months) and long-term (3 year) horizons
- Works cross-functionally with marketing/e-commerce, sales, finance, operations and IT teams to implement DTC strategies that meet company standards, optimize service and costs
- Lead relevant initiatives and performs other duties as assigned
- BS/BA Supply Chain or comparable quantitative field; Master’s Degree preferred. 3+ years of experience in e-commerce fulfillment operations and delivery experience management
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of DTC business, commercial relationships and fulfillment management, modeling and optimization, operating and financial accounting principles. Knowledge of end-to-end DTC supply chain (including but not limited to order fulfillment, co-packing, parcel carriers, last-mile courier services) preferred.
- Keen strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, superior analytical ability. Expert use of data modeling and analysis tools
- Strong organizational skills and proven business and managerial acumen with the ability to lead and develop people, manage strategic and tactical responsibilities across multiple projects and competing priorities
- A commitment to continuous improvement in an ever-changing industry (must be flexible, creative and open to new ideas and ways of doing business).
- Experience required B2C fulfillment
- Home Deliveries
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence and lead cross functionally and at all levels of the organization.
- Navision and NetSuite Systems competency.
- Experience in Dangerous Goods