IT Support officer
SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to take initiative and to brew original sparkling beverages with surprising light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees who match our products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Those who choose change, dare to take calculated risks and always get the best out of themselves.Interested and want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl .
As IT-Support officer you will be responsible for the IT-Support of the Benelux office. Beside technical support of modern end-user and collaboration technologies, the role contains assistance in server and network support and the participation in local and global projects such as hardware- and software rollouts or offsite meeting and event support.
Tasks of the IT-support officer include:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, networks, VC rooms, phones ,printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing and implementing new technologies
- Responsibility for branch backup
- Working with external vendors
- MBO-4 level is required, preferably in the field of ICT.
- Excellent level of English and Dutch language is required.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar environment and position is required.
- Experience in working with Exchange and Microsoft office product, HP servers and HP networking; experience with Cisco Telephony and VC is an asset.
- Is driven to provide a high quality of support to internal customers, even remotely.
- Technical, logical and problem-solving skills.
The right person
- Takes ownership and can work autonomously.
- Is able to stick to strict deadlines, can prioritize and delegate.
- Is highly motivated and eager to learn.
What Sodastream has to offer?
Sodastream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.