Senior Back Office Employee
SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to take initiative and to brew original sparkling beverages with surprising light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees who match our products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Those who choose change, dare to take calculated risks and always get the best out of themselves.Interested and want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl .
The position of back office employee is mainly aimed at processing orders in the Order-to-Cash process and following up on the related logistic operations. In this role you support our sales organisation in the Benelux.
Tasks of the back office employee include:
- Responsible for daily efficient flow in Order-to-Cash. Among other things, this includes: order entry and processing, invoicing, providing sales support and maintaining customer information and requirements.
- Is the first contact person, both internal and external, in case of questions regarding customers (B2B), cylinders, operational commercial decisions, accounts and daily activities.
- Solves problems and handles complaints reported to the back office department. Ensures correct follow up. Analyzes the problems and complaints in order to prevent future similar issues.
- Initiates and coordinates mailings and outbound calling to customers.
- All tasks that are necessary to guarantee smooth logistics execution of the sales order process, in alignment with own or 3PL logistics operations teams.
- Controls the order status on a daily basis and ensures constant order flow.
Being an experience employee, you will be the one answering questions of, and solving issues from team members of the back office during the day.
- MBO-4 level is required, preferably in the field of Customer Relations.
- Excellent level of English and Dutch language is required.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar environment is required.
- Takes ownership and can work autonomously.
- Is driven to provide a high quality of support to customers and sales.
- Experience in working with MS Office is required.
- Is proactive rather than reactive.
- team leading experience is desirable.
The right person
- Has a hands-on mentality, is a self-starter and a strong team player.
- You have well-developed communication skills and are culturally aware.
- Feels comitted to give excellent customer service.
What Sodastream has to offer?
Sodastream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.