Human Resource Business Partner - Part time position
About SodaStream United Kingdom
The United Kingdom is the home country of SodaStream, where the company was founded in 1903.
After many years of success namely during the 1970s and 1980s, SodaStream went through a slowdown period. In late 2017, the focus in the UK market became a top priority and the brand entered a “reinventive process” with a new positioning, new visuals and a new marketing ans sales strategy.
Currently, we are living a turnaround momentum with incredible triple digit growth and regularly opening new doors namely with key UK retailers as well as through our own Direct to Consumer channel.
In SodaStream UK we have 20 employees located in Ampthill. The HR Business Partner will work part time and will be responsible for the employee lifecycle of Sodastream UK. This is substantial hands-on, classic generalist role, and a unique growth opportunity for experienced HR professionals.
Reporting line: locally reporting to General Manager of UK. Globally to Sodastream HQ – Head of Global HR.
This is a hands-on role in which the candidate will have responsibility for developing and implementing human resource programs that are aligned to and support the delivery of the business strategy in UK and that is consistent with the strategic objectives and core values of the SodaStream Group.
- Business Partnership & Local HR
Key member of the local leadership team; trusted advisor on any HR related matters to the local management. Local manager of the entire employee experience and employee life cycle. Change management. Advising on employment legislation.
Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants; analyse, plan, manage recruitment programs and the hiring process to ensure that HR service provided meets the needs of company’s business;
Identifying training needs in conjunction with departmental managers, planning and sometimes delivering training, including inductions for new staff;
- Team Building
Implementation of Company's core values
- Performance Management
Lead annual assessment process
- Policy Recommendation
Working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- An HR partner who sees the entire picture of the HR implications on the business success.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to listen effectively, respond appropriately, and maintain mutual comfort level
- A "doer"; dynamic, pro-active, creative solver, able to multi-task effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to envision and deliver innovative solutions.
- Professional maturity, a people's person with strong service orientation
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience working in both large corporation and in a smaller scale units with 50-100 employees.
- Bachelor's degree in social studies, MA will be an advantage.
- Position based in Ampthill. No relocation.
- Part time role, 3 days a week.